The city of Parkland is a beautiful and green, upscale residential community with small scale commercial villages. Its hometown feeling and excellent neighborhood schools help to make Parkland a family friendly community that its residents enjoy. It offers an active lifestyle through first class leisure and cultural amenities, and easy movement through its streets and multi-use trails. The “parklike” character of the city is one of the things it is best known and admired for.
Located in Northwest Broward County, Parkland was established in 1963. This city of 22,000 residents is proud of the country-like, rural ambience that it strives to keep, while maintaining a first class lifestyle. Take a look at this video which explains what Parkland living is all about.
If you have been thinking of purchasing a new home, Parkland’s exclusive communities offer the best that Florida lifestyle has to offer. With exquisite architecture, ‘A-Rated’ schools and the city’s first class amenities, Parkland is, unquestionably, the destination of choice in Broward County.
Parkland also has some exciting new construction opportunities to consider. From Watercrest and Mira Lago in The Wedge area, to Parkland Golf and Country Club and Heron Bay, Parkland’s new homes have a lot to offer.
You should consider using a Realtor for your new construction purchase to get the most information and widest exposure to the most suitable Parkland real estate within your budget and search criteria.
Since real estate customs vary all over the country and all over the world, many home buyers wonder how working with a real estate agent works with new construction or builder product. There are a few things you should consider and know before you begin a search for new construction in Parkland, Florida.
- New construction is on fire in the Parkland area. Our real estate market is recovered and we’re short of quality real estate inventory. The developers and builders have recognized that deficiency and they’re building exquisite new homes for the discerning home buyer
- Builders and developers actually encourage and welcome home buyers to use a Realtor for purchasing new construction. The developers know that real estate agents are always working with home buyers and they cooperate fully with the business relationship. There is no added cost to a buyer for Realtor representation in a model home sales center for new construction purchases.
- Your Realtor will likely have worked the area and the real estate market in which you’re looking and so they will be able to show you a range of communities and properties that best suit your “wish list”, saving you time while giving you your full range of your available choices.
- Both new construction and resale real estate can be available in some neighborhoods. Get the best of both worlds by seeing what resale homes are available also, so that you won’t miss a great opportunity. Your real estate agent can make appointments for resale homes to compare on the same day that you visit the model home center.
- Experienced real estate agents can help you sort through what you saw at the end of the day. Touring multiple sales centers can be overwhelming. At the end of the tour you’ll need someone to help you sort through what you’ve seen and, should you decide to purchase new construction, they can help you make important selections such as upgrades, additional options and home sites so that you enjoy it to the full and see returns in the future if you decide to sell the home.
- Your real estate agent can also help you negotiate incentives, upgrades, home sites and pricing when you purchase new construction.
- Often times, your real estate agent may also know of similar product in a different community that is at a better or comparable value, or one that offers incentives – so find an agent experienced with the area, and specifically, with new construction.
When you’re buying new construction and using a real estate agent, it is important to remember that real estate agents don’t get paid unless they’re involved with your transaction. Your loyalty to the business relationship is a must. This will require you attending the model home sales center with your agent and “registering” with them. It only takes a moment or two. Again, there is no added cost to a buyer looking for new construction who utilizes Realtor representation.
If you have questions about new construction in Parkland, Florida contact Nicola Riettie at 954-708-6841. Nicola is a Luxury Home Specialist with over ten years of experience in the Parkland real estate market.